Saturday, August 23, 2014

Journal, August 23rd

10:30 am

I didn’t post yesterday, I just wasn’t in the mood to blog.  Nothing really happened anyways.  Work was so freaking slow that I had trouble trying to stay busy.  I started going down into the press room and started scanning and moving stuff down there too.

After work, I met Cheri at Verizon and we switched back over.  Cheri still had her old iPhone, Skyler can use her same iPhone, and my sister-in-law gave Samantha her old iPhone and I bought a new Galaxy s5.  Apparently I’m the only intelligent one in this family to stay away from the iPhones, losers.  It’s so nice to have good service again.

After that, I picked up the kids and delivered them to the meeting place with theEx.  She was alone which is usually a sign that the JackAss is back in the hospital.  I talked to her about Trevor’s party next Saturday and that the kids both had homework that they needed to do.  A little bit later, Samantha sent me a text that the JackAss was in deed, in the hospital, and apparently on his death bed.  She had said his kidney’s were really bad and they said he was going to die but they didn’t know when.  She said that her and Trevor both cried but they are fine now.  This isn’t the first time we’ve heard he was this bad, we think half the time he tells them bad news for sympathy.  I guess we’ll see.

10:30

Been hanging out at home most of the day.  Had to do a little bit of running to the store and back, twice, but other than that been hanging here.  Cheri is baking this weekend for a retirement party on Wednesday so I sat at the table with her while she was decorating.  Now we’re starting to watch some movies I picked up at the store (Redbox) so I’m out for the evening.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody, My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

         

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Hot in Cleveland (DVR)
  • Rush (DVR)
  • Married (DVR)
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR)

No comments:

Post a Comment