Nothing going on tonight, probably catch up on the DVR. I know, you’re shocked.
Cheri and I are both really getting tired of the poor network that AT&T provides. I keep getting texts that don’t send so I have to resend them. We both get phone calls that go straight to voicemail without our phones even ringing. I’m starting to wonder if paying the extra $100 a month might be worth it to go back to Verizon. I hate paying their price but they do have the best service.
While reading the local police blotter, I came across this.
If you’ve ever asked how drunk you have to be to drive without tires, apparently .07 is drunk enough for the guy above. I would have blocked out his name but let’s face it, it was already in the paper so I’m not really hurting anyone any more than he already has.
I got a phone call from my brother around 6 this evening, asking me to let his dogs out. He ended up staying at work a little later and then when he got off, something came up and he wasn’t going home right away. I don’t mind doing it, he doesn’t live real far away, neither does my mom who asks us to do the same all the time. Like I said, I don’t mind doing it, but it reminds me why I like cats. You can go away for a weekend and not have to worry about her.
What I clicked on to read today. I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.
- Local police blotter (via Facebook)
- Do Your Kids Ignore Your Calls? There’s an App for That (via Facebook)
- Could Flashbacks Appear in Episode VII After All? (via Feedly)
Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession Tumblr, My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter. I also post on Too Many Manninghams.
- I posted to this blog earlier about my tweets with Verizon and AT&T.
- I posted a couple of Barry Larkin cards to My Sports Obsession.
- Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody, called Last Song of the Day. Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.
Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.
- Falling Skies (DVR) – It got a little interesting with the couple of kids that have the glowing rods on their backs, pretty much making them superheroes.
- the Lottery (DVR) – The woman finally figured out, they aren’t going to have much control in the birthing process.
- Who’s Line Is It Anyways? (live) – Always funny.
- Partners (live – 2 episodes) – This is an ok show, it has its funny moments.
- Under the Dome (live) – Always a good show.