Friday, August 15, 2014

Journal, August 15th

Yesterday

I don’t think I even picked up my laptop yesterday.  After work, I went to my moms to wait for the kids to get home from their first day of school.  By the time they were both home and we came home it was almost time for supper.  I let Trevor pick out where we went since we didn’t do much on his birthday the day before.  He chose CiCi’s Pizza, damn it.  I didn’t even think of that place otherwise I would have given him options.  So we had supper there and then went to Ritter’s for some frozen custard.

We got home around 7 but I just wasn’t in the mood to do anything online.  I just sat on the couch and watched some TV.  Covert Affairs, Duck Dynasty and Extant is what I remember, that may have been all but I don’t remember now.

3:00

Nothing exciting today, had a last second changeover before we were leaving.  It was Friday though, so I didn’t care.  Just hanging out at home, waiting for the kids to get off school.

11:30

Just been sitting around all evening with Samantha, watching TV.  Trevor went with theEx and the JackAss.  Samantha is staying here because she has a tryout tomorrow for a local travel team.  I’m not sure what’s going to happen there so we’ll see.

Had a chit chat with theEx and the JackAss about last Sunday night and them not showing up at our meeting spot.  JackAss questioned me again about why the kids couldn’t stay with him when theEx isn’t there.  I told him because of his health reasons, I’ve said that before.  He said, I feel healthy, the healthiest I ever felt.  I told him to stay out of the hospital for a year and then we’ll talk.  I really want to tell him because the kids don’t want to be with you, but I promised the kids I wouldn’t tell him what they said.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I did the usual post to the 4 tumblr accounts that were already queued up.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • Taxi Brooklyn (DVR) – The whole catching the bomb was a tad ridiculous but it was a good episode.
  • Hot in Cleveland (DVR) – To be honest, I don’t remember much about it.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Taylor Swift, even Samantha watched this one with us.
  • Wahlburgers (DVR) – The season 2 premier.
  • Big Smo (DVR) – The season 1 finale.  The wedding.
  • Impractical Jokers (DVR) – The punishment was the most funny part this week.
  • Rush (DVR) – Definitely like this show, it’s entertaining.
  • Brandi & Jarrod:  Married to the Job (DVR) – Season premier, it wasn’t too bad.  I mainly watch for Brandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment