Monday, August 11, 2014

Journal, August 11th–Jackass strikes again

4:00 pm

As per my typical (lately) Sunday night, I didn’t sleep worth a crap again.  I didn’t stay up really late or sleep in really late so I’m not sure what the issue is.  Hopefully I’ll sleep better tonight.

First couple of hours of work were pretty slow, but after my first break I stayed pretty busy and time flew.  I ended up staying over half an hour to help my brother with something he needed to get done.

10:30 pm

I was supposed to meet theEx at 7 tonight to get the kids.  As I was pulling into the parking lot of where we were meeting, my phone starts ringing.  I answer to Samantha telling me that they just got out of a movie so they were going to be late.  So once again, instead of texting me before the movie and saying, we’re going to see a movie, I’ll text you when we leave and we’ll meet then, they wait until I’m there to tell me.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve driven there, and gone home without the kids because if she tells me she’s going to be later than 10 minutes, I tell her to drop them off at my place.  Which is what I did tonight.  Waste my freaking gas to drive out there, they are so inconsiderate of everyone around them, including the kids.

Samantha says the JackAss is always putting them in the middle of everything.  She also said that he was making fun of theEx’s father (who passed away in a car crash) and she wanted to kill herself, her words, not mine.  Plus, out of the blue, he sends this text to Samantha, not me, but Samantha.

1407804056276_Screenshot_2014-08-11-20-40-39-1

The first 2 blackouts are the JackAss’ real name and the 3rd one is the kids school.  He sent that from theEx’s phone, pretending to be her, even though you can tell, by the obvious misspells and lack of punctuation, that it’s him.  She may be a moron, but she doesn’t type like one.  As you can tell, he thinks he can get the kids in trouble because we don’t live in the district.  Which we do, but they have open enrollment so there isn’t a damn thing he can do about it either way.  The fact he sent this to Samantha and not me, tells you what kind of douchebag he is.

They just got back from spending 5 days with them so I’m not sure how much time I’m supposed to allow her to have them.  Plus she gets them every weekend.  What it comes down to is, I won’t allow the kids to stay overnight at her place when she has to work so he’s not alone with the kids, that’s why he’s all pissy.

A couple of weeks ago, he called me and apologized for acting the way he does, blaming it on his medication and sugar levels because he’s a diabetic.  So my response to his text message today was this.

Screenshot_2014-08-11-22-12-35-1

I was laughing my ass off when I thought of this response, I couldn’t wait for a response from them but as they often do, they disappointed me by not responding.  We’ll see what happens after theEx goes to bed, that’s usually when he gets on her phone and pretends to be her.

Either way, I won’t know until tomorrow because I’m heading to bed soon.

What I clicked on to read today.  I read all kinds of things in my Feedly, but these I found in other places or a link in Feedly.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I did the usual post to the 4 tumblr accounts that were already queued up.
  • Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody, called Last Song of the Day.  Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • the Strain (DVR) – Loving this show.
  • Falling Skies (DVR) – To be honest, I was struggling to stay awake and didn’t pay too much attention.
  • Witches of East End (DVR) – Just not feeling this show much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment