Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Journal, July 30th

I had an alright day at work, nothing special.  They posted no OT for the weekend which is good because it’s another weekend where the 2nd shift guy had requested off so I would have had to work 12 hours each day, now I only have to do Friday.

When I get home most days, Samantha comes out and gives me a hug and chats with me for a bit, I took her pictures while she was being Chatty Cathy.

sam

On the way home, I passed Nick’s Golf Center and thought it would be a good day to take the family mini golfing.  Plus I hit the driving range and hit a few.

Jeff Laws's photo.Jeff Laws's photo.

Jeff Laws's photo.

You don’t get a picture of me because I was the one taking them.  Ha Ha.

 

Internet was very slow tonight so I didn’t get much done blog wise.  I’m heading to bed in a few, probably just after 10.

Check out them all – Random Thoughts from a Random Guy, My Sports Obsession, My Sports Obsession TumblrMy Sports Obsession – Wolverines, My Sports Obsession – Index, A Day in the Life of a Nobody,My Life (private), and Cats Are Cuter.  I also post on Too Many Manninghams.

  • I posted 3 posts each (they were preset awhile ago) to all 6 of the everyday tumblrs as well.  I also went through my saved photos and queued up more in all the tumblrs.
  • Most days I post the last song that I listened to off my Spotify playlist – Anything & Everything, to my Tumblr blog A Day in the Life of a Nobody, called Last Song of the Day.  Here’s the album cover, click it to find out what song it was and to play it so you can listen too.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • the Wil Wheaton project (DVR) – Comic Con special.  As funny as this show is, I was hoping to see some real “nerd” news too.  Not that I don’t like it, just thought that would make a good show too.
  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – The main guest was Vin Diesel who sees like a cool guy.  He was a big action star but my favorite movie of his is probably the Pacifier.  Audrey Plaza was the 2nd guest and I don’t really know her but she was funny.  Will.I.Am was the music guest, sucked as usual but at least I had heard of the artist
  • Married at First Sight (DVR) – Moving in and getting into financial decisions.  They all seem to be doing well except one couple.  I’m not sure why he wanted to get married because he seems to want what he wants and not what they want.
  • Covert Affairs (DVR) – Annie gets caught, again.  Someone else bail’s her out, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment