Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Journal, July 23rd

No blog updates, I haven’t done anything with them.  I will probably post one to My Sports Obsession later but other than that, nada.

They posted the OT schedule for the weekend and it looks like I have the weekend off.  Woo Hoo!  Now I just have to survive the next couple of days without my better half.  She’s going to a 31 conference, she leaves bright and early tomorrow morning, probably earlier than I get up which is 5 am.  She’ll be back Friday night, just in time to enjoy our weekend of probably not doing anything.

Here’s a listing of all the new (to us) episodes that we watched tonight.

  • the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (DVR) – Main guest was Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.  I’ve been a fan of his since his wrestling days.  He seems like a genuinely nice guy.
  • Arrow (live) – This show just keeps getting better with the twists.
  • Extant (live) – This show is getting really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment