Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Catching up

I haven’t abandoned the journal blog posts, I’ve just had some long days and didn’t get online a whole lot.  I’ll give you a quick rundown.

Thursday – Worked 8 hours, came home, went and picked up Trevor after school because Samantha had a field trip to Chicago.  Went to pick her up just before 8 like I supposed to and they ended up getting back to the school just before 9 so I killed time by sitting in my car for an hour, I did blog, just not a journal entry.  That would be the last post on here.

Friday – Worked 12 hours,  I generally don’t get online much after 12 hours, I come home and chill before heading to bed.

Saturday – Worked another 12 hours so pretty much the same as Friday.

Sunday – I wasn’t supposed to work today but because the 2nd shift guy had vacation days (that’s why I worked 12’s the last 2 days) so I had to go in and cover part of his shift.  I got to sleep in but I had to go to work at 3:30 so instead of doing my usual stuff online in the morning, I spent the whole time on Feedly because I am so far behind it isn’t even funny (currently 14,289 unread).  I made good headway but I haven’t been on much since so it got back up there.  I didn’t even do my daily’s any of those days.

Monday – Went back to working 8 hours, but as soon as I got home and showered, we left to go to my nephew’s senior night game and it was an hour drive just to get there so we didn’t get home until just after 9 so needless to say, didn’t take time to journal.  No daily’s again either.

Tuesday – Worked 11 hours, got off work and picked up the family and headed out to the ballpark.  Samantha and Trevor both had games tonight.  Good news – they played in the same place.  Bad news – Their fields were caddy corner so we couldn’t sit between them and watch both.  Again, got home before 9 but crashed into bed just after 10 so needless to say, no time to blog.

Today – Worked 8 hours again but had absolutely no plans this evening.  Came home, showered and got right into my PJ’s.  Got through all my daily’s which means I can take time to blog so there you go.  We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Trying to get caught up on the DVR as well this evening.  We’ve gotten way behind on it as well.

I think tomorrow, or maybe tonight, I’ll blog about my Feedly and my daily’s so this post will make more sense.  It might be considered part of my OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment