* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
When in Rome – I’ve never heard of this band but what this is is the final track on the CD that Cheri made me.
Once again, it won’t load up my YouTube videos so you’ll have to follow this link.
Whiteheart – Obviously this is another one of those Christian groups that I loved. I’ve seen them in concert 3 or 4 times as well.
Will Smith – I have always liked Will Smith as an actor but I respect him as a rapper because he isn’t dirty or cuss all the time. I have a bunch of other songs from his “Fresh Prince” phase of his music career on my D list.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – Whiteheart
- Best Song – The Promise (When In Rome)
- Most Songs – Whiteheart (23)
- Shortest Song – Theme from Dukes of Hazzard (Waylon Jennings) (2:07)
- Longest Song – The River Will Flow (Whiteheart) (6:52)
- Artists seen in concert – Whiteheart (17 total)
- Total songs in this post - 56
- Total songs posted so far – 1644
- Total songs added to playlist since A to Z Challenge started - 122