* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
Ray Boltz – He is one of those Christian artists who lyrics are very religious. The song “Watch the Lamb” still makes me tear up when I listen to it. “Thank You” is also great, the guy dies and all the people he’s touched comes up to him to thank him for touching their lives. I’ve seen him in concert a few times.
Russ Taff – He was another Christian artist that I liked a lot. He could do all kinds of genres. Rock, Country, Jazz, Soul, ect. I’ve seen him in concert as well.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – Russ Taff
- Best Song – Believe in Love (Russ Taff)
- Most Songs – Russ Taff (12)
- Shortest Song – Also Sprauch Zarathrustra (Richard Strauss) (1:33)
- Longest Song – You Can’t Always Get What You Want (the Rolling Stones) (7:29)
- Artists seen in concert – Ray Boltz, Russ Taff (14 total)
- Total songs in this post - 10
- Total songs posted so far – 1360
- Total songs added to playlist from comments - 72