* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
*note - I have a bunch of Petra so I’m breaking them down by albums. They were listed on Spotify that way anyways.
Petra – Obviously I loved Petra in my Christian days. I still love to hear their songs when they pop up on the playlist. I had every album they put out, even compilations that aren’t show above up until I quit listening to Christian music. I’ve seen them in concert probably in the double digits at least. Anytime they were close (and even some not so close) I would go see them.
P!nk – Her music is definitely Virginia songs. I hadn’t ever listened to her until Cheri introduced me to her. Now I’m a big fan of hers and the few times I’ve seen her perform (on TV) she is pretty amazing. I have a thing for rocker chicks and she’s definitely close to that.
Plain White T’s – “1, 2, 3, 4” was the 17th track on our CD that Cheri made me. It is one of my favorites on the CD.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – P!nk
- Best Song – When Doves Cry (Prince)
- Most Songs – Petra (43)
- Shortest Song – King of Kings (Petra) (1:42)
- Longest Song – Purple Rain (Prince) (8:42)
- Artists seen in concert – Petra (12 total)
- Total songs in this post - 149
- Total songs posted so far – 1350
- Total songs added to playlist from comments - 71