* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – I don’t know anything about the people who sing this but I know I love the words and the message behind this song.
Madonna – You knew I listened to 80’s so you have to have some Madonna. There’s a song up there that Cheri put on our CD. Anytime I tell her she’s beautiful, she’d tell me I was crazy so I would start singing “Crazy For You” so she stuck it in there.
Matt Nathanson – I have no idea who he is but I like this song. Cheri put it on our CD so that was the only reason I’ve heard the song.
Michael Jackson – I’ve always liked MJ’s music, not so sure about him, but his music was awesome.
Michael W. Smith – Another Christian singer that I really liked back in the day. I seen him in concert once and none of his band was there so he did the whole concert on the piano. It was pretty great and I’m a sucker for good piano music to begin with.
Mylon & Broken Heart – I’ve seen them in concert multiple times, probably at least 5 or 6 but could be up to 10 times.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – Michael Jackson
- Best Song – Same Love (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)
- Most Songs – Michael W. Smith (24)
- Shortest Song – Scream With Me (Mudvayne) (2:53)
- Longest Song – Will You Be There (Michael Jackson), I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)(Meat Loaf) (7:40)
- Artists seen in concert – Michael W. Smith, Mylon & Broken Heart (11 total)
- Total songs in this post - 146
- Total songs posted so far – 1155
- Total songs added to playlist from comments - 65