* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
Kansas – I don’t really know much about the group, but I know I love both of these songs. Both are probably in my top 10 for that decade.
Keith Urban – Track 10 on the CD Cheri made me was Once in a Lifetime and that song was my introduction to Keith Urban. Really this CD was my introduction to current country, not that every song was country, but some of them were. As you can tell, I like his music, I believe I just added Cop Car this past week when I heard it on the radio.
Kings of Leon – Track 11 on our CD was Use Somebody on our CD. To be honest, I’m not sure where I even heard Sex on Fire but whenever I did, I liked it.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – Kansas
- Best Song – Carry on Wayward Son (Kansas)
- Most Songs – Kid Rock (10)
- Shortest Song – Crapped Out Again (Keb ‘Mo) (2:31)
- Longest Song – Once in a Lifetime (Keith Urban) (5:54)
- Artists seen in concert – none (9 total)
- Total songs in this post - 59
- Total songs posted so far – 951
- Total songs added to playlist from comments - 52