* the “genres” listed are my own timeline of music which you’ll find here. If you want to know a quick story of the genre, (Why the hell is he listening to that?) then click the genre link to go back to the timeline page. (My genres are classic, 80’s, Christian, hip hop/rap/90’s, rock/alternative, Virginia song, before spotify and spotify.
**Any pictures of album covers denotes that I owned it at one time in my life.
DC Talk – As you can tell, I’m a pretty decent DC Talk fan. I have most of their songs from the albums I owned on my playlist. I’ve also seen them in concert a lot, and by a lot, I mean probably around double digits. They started out as a Christian rap group and I liked them but as they progressed in their career and added more singing with a mix of rap, I liked them much more.
That’s pretty much all of their albums but one but the one has a bunch of their solo stuff and not as a group.
DeGarmo & Key – This Christian rock group I’ve seen in concert multiple times as well.
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – The Fresh Prince would be Will Smith for all you young ‘ens.
In this section, I’ll figure out my favorites from this post and maybe some other stuff.
- Best Artist – DC Talk
- Best Song – Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard)
- Most Songs – DC Talk (34)
- Shortest Song – Alpha’s Theme song (:33)
- Longest Song – Riders on the Storm (7:07)
- Artists seen in concert – DC Talk, DeGarmo & Key (6 total)
- Total songs in this post - 96
- Total songs posted so far - 538