Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Written Word Wednesdays #9

It’s been a long time so there will probably be a lot of books listed.  I did take some time to read today and I’m going to try to read Monday-Friday.  I get home from work just before 2:30 and then leave to get the kids at 3:40 so I’m going to try to read during that time.

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays #36

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Angel of the City

Angel of the City by RJ Leahy

Just started it today, only 11% through it so far.

What did you recently finish reading?

Blood, Smoke and Ashes

Blood, Smoke & Ashes by Bradley Convissar

Read review here.

Extinct

Extinct by Ike Hamill

Read review here.

Tartarus (West of Hell #2)

Tartarus (West of Hell #2) by Jason Brant

Sheol (West of Hell #3)

Sheol (West of Hell #3) by Jason Brant

Read both reviews here.

Ravage

Ravage by Iain Rob Wright

Read review here.

Blood Reaction

Blood Reaction by D.L. Atha

Read review here.

Apparently I finished a few books and never reviewed them.  Not sure what happened but I may not review some because it’s been awhile and I’m not sure what kind of review I could give it now.

The Biomass Revolution (The Tisaian Chronicles #1)

The Biomass Revolution (The Tisaian Chronicles #1) by Nicholas Sansbury Smith

I finished this over a month ago so no review, but I did give it 4 stars on Goodreads.

Slow Boat to Purgatory

Slow Boat to Purgatory by Vernon Baker

Finished this one a little under a month ago and don’t remember much about it now so no review, but again, I did give it 4 stars on Goodreads.

The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12)

The Undead Pool (The Hollows #12) by Kim Harrison

Being as this is my favorite series of all time, I don’t need to review it, just know that I gave it 5 stars like I have every book of this series.

What do you think you’ll read next?

 Viral House A Novel

Viral House by Joe Sharp

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

Stacking the Shelves #20

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Lilith

 

Lilith by Toby Tate

Something is unleashed on a Navy super carrier and must be stopped before it docks in New York

Purchase Price – $1.06 (Free – Gift Card purchase)

Kindle version

 

 

 

 

The Change (Unbounded, #1)

 

The Change (Unbounded #1) by Teyla Branton

She becomes nearly immortal and hunted all because of a recessive gene.  A supernatural urban thriller.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

The Back Door Man

 

The Back Door Man by Dave Buschi

What happens when all our technology stop working, maybe I don’t want to read this.  I can’t imagine that scenario.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

The Tilian Virus (The Pandemic Sequence, #1)

 

The Tilian Virus (the Pandemic Sequence #1) by Tom Calen

Could be a zombie book, but it is a virus that takes over the world.  How does a high school teacher survive it’s victims.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

Noah's Ark

 

Noah’s Ark by Andrew J. Morgan

Trying to save mankind from a powerful evil.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

 

11/22/63

 

11/22/63 by Stephen King

It’s Stephen King, how can I not read it.  Plus, it was on sale so I picked it up.

Purchase Price – $3.20 (Free – Gift Card Purchase)

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

 

Life After War

 

Life After War (Books #1 – #3 by Angela White

7 survivors keep on surviving after a nuclear holocaust.  A unique list of survivors at that, some with supernatural abilities.

Purchase Price – $1.06 (Free – Gift Card Purchase)

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

 

Cinema of Shadows (Harmony, Indiana, #2)

 

Cinema of Shadows (Harmony, Indiana #2) by Michael West

I read the 3rd book and enjoyed it so I picked up this one on sale.  The nice thing about this series is that while they all connect with some of the characters, you don’t have to read one to understand the other.

Purchase Price – $1.06 (Free – Gift Card purchase)

Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment