Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Slackering

(Img src)

I’ve been a slacker all week.  Here was my to do list this non-working weekend.

  1. Do 50 posts each day on my index blog.
  2. Log, Scan and put away stack of cards.
  3. After the above is done, type out posts for My Sports Obsession.
  4. Re-create a new playlist on Spotify.
  5. Type out 2 book reviews for this blog.
  6. If I have time, get through some of my Feedly

And let’s see how I’ve done the first 2 days of my weekend.

  1. Do 50 posts each day on my index blog.  (Haven’t done any)
  2. Log, Scan and put away stack of cards.  (Logged them in, that’s it)
  3. After the above is done, type out posts for My Sports Obsession.  (nada)
  4. Re-create a new playlist on Spotify.  (I did this, yeah!)
  5. Type out 2 book reviews for this blog.  (nope)
  6. If I have time, get through some of my Feedly.  (A little, but not enough to make a dent)

I suck.  So much for planning out my weekend.  It’s not like I haven’t done anything, just not what I had planned.  Let’s take a look at what I have done.

(IMG SRC)

  • Friday morning – took the kids to school and went to my chiropractor.  Bowed out on the payment plan because it’s too damn expensive so I don’t know how much I’ll be going back.  I do have a re-exam on Wednesday, but after that, I am free and clear.
  • Friday afternoon – I did the logging of my cards thing mentioned above.  I spent most of the day online and still hardly did anything on my list.  Picked up the kids from school and hung out with my mom for an hour or so.  She has been out of town all week so I haven’t seen her in a bit.
  • Friday evening – Samantha had her first basketball game so we went to see that.  Then I was up all evening till about 3 in the morning, online, and still accomplished nothing.

(IMG SRC)

  • Saturday morning – Slept till about 10:30.  My mom had a friend who paid Cheri to make one of her famous (in our circle) cakes for a baby shower and we got up and left to deliver it.  It was about an hour away and the weather was getting crappy again so it was a trip.
  • Saturday afternoon – We spent all afternoon at Cheri’s sisters house which is why we agreed to deliver the cake.  She lives in the same town that we delivered to.  We had lunch there and hung out till just before supper then took off.
  • Saturday evening – Took us about an hour and a half to get home because of the weather and one stop at a drive-thru.  Once we were home, I was online but only for a couple of hours as Cheri and I crashed early.  During the time I was on my laptop, I did finish the Spotify playlist.

(IMG SRC)

  • Sunday morning – Got up early to pick up Trevor who had a sleepover at a friends house.  Spent the rest of the morning typing this out.  Mainly because I don’t feel like doing any of the above.

I do have some plans today, Michigan basketball game at 1, pick up Samantha at 5 and of course the super bowl when I get home.  We’ll see if I get anything else done off my list.  Maybe tonight, I’ll come back and post a list of what I accomplished.  Cue the crickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment