Monday, February 10, 2014

This Week on ADITLOAN

It’s Sunday, time for a recap of what I post on my Tumblr page “A Day In The Life of a Nobody”.

zzz-blogbanner

Friends – Anytime Cheri and I here the word pivot, we start saying it like Ross did in this clip.

So no one told you life was gonna be this way

image

Your job’s a joke

image

You’re broke

image

Your love life’s DOA!

image

It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear

image

When it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but….

image

I’ll be there for you! When the rain starts to pour

image

I’ll be there for you! Like I’ve been there before

image

I’ll be there for you! 

image

Cause’ you’re there for me too….

image

the Friends theme song.

Captain America vintage style

Cool looking Captain America poster

the Hunger Games: Catching Fire

A League of Their Own

There is a lot of gif’s in this post, so if they don’t all show up and you want to see them, go to A Day In The Life Of A Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment