Friday, January 10, 2014

My Kind of Humor #16

Time for another edition of My Kind of Humor.  These were all posted on my Random Thoughts Facebook page at one time or another.

humor01

So true!

humor02

Again, so true!

humor03

I’m noticing a pattern here.

humor04

Instead of posting this on my Facebook page, I should have posted it on some peoples pages.

humor05

I’m already tired of these.  It amazes me that some people can’t figure this out on their own.

humor06

Internet?  That stuff is texted to me.

humor07

I found this freaking hilarious but it didn’t get much love on FB.

humor08

I can’t imagine looking over and seeing my daughter putting that in her mouth.  I would probably die laughing.

humor09

Any chance to make fun of IE, I’m taking it.

humor10

Awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment