Thursday, January 23, 2014

Book Review–Creatures of Appetite by Todd Travis

Laws Reviews

I try not to go into the storyline too much on my reviews because I hate when reviews are spoilers.

Creatures of Appetite

Creatures of Appetite by Todd Travis

A cocky, arrogant profiler who has trouble keeping friends, gets recruited back into the FBI on one provision, solve this case and we’ll let you back on the case that ruined your career.  This was a pretty good book and I enjoyed it.  It had some twists and turns and the interactions with the local police department added some comedy in the mix as well.

I gave it 4 stars on Goodreads.  A good thriller if those are your types of books.

1 comment:

  1. Well I do love a good thriller, so thanks so much for the review. Have you heard of the book, "Chasing A Miracle" by author Eliot Hartford Bailey? http://eliothbailey.com/ It is one of my new favorite books! The concept put forth in the book is very engaging and relevant, if forces you to reflect on the common feeling everyone has that ‘everything happens for a reason. It is the first book in a trilogy. A great read!

    ReplyDelete