Sunday, November 3, 2013

This Week on ADITLOAN

I’m going to try to do these posts weekly.  It’s basically a recap of what I post on my Tumblr page “A Day In The Life of a Nobody”.  The majority of it is TV and Movie stuff but I throw in other things I like occasionally.

Tuesday, October 29th, 2013

Wayne’s World, party on, excellent

Movie & TV - Wayne’s World

 

 

 

 

TV - Sleepy Hollow

Wednesday, October 30th, 2013

 

 

TV - How I Met Your Mother

 

 

2 Broke Girls

Thursday, October 31st, 2013

 

 

 

 

Movies & TV – Star Trek

Supernatural title cards (Seasons 1-9)

TV – Supernatural

Friday, November 1st, 2013

 

 

TV – Hawaii Five-0 & Lost

Pat Maloy Flyer.7.24

There is a lot of gif’s in this post, so if they don’t all show up and you want to see them, go to A Day In The Life Of A Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment