Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Written Word Wednesdays

Since I’ve been combining my WWW Wednesdays and Stacking the Shelves into one post, I’ve decided to rename the posts. 

WWW_Wednesdays4

WWW Wednesdays #27

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Atrum Terra:  Dark Lands

Atrum Terra:  Dark Lands by Brenton J. Cox

I’m a little over half way through, I like the storyline of it.  A very plausible explanation on how the zombie apocalypse starts.  A developed virus as a weapon, definitely plausible.

What did you recently finish reading?

Touched (The Marnie Baranuik Files #1)

Touched (The Marnie Baranuik Files #1) by AJ Aalto

I really liked this book, it reminded me of the Hallows series by Kim Harrison which is one of my all-time favorite series.  The main character is trying to find her way with her powers and makes mistakes along the way but she’s always trying to do what’s right.

Six days with the Dead

Six Days with the Dead by Stephen Charlick

This was pretty good as well.  I gave it 4 stars.  As it always happens to be,  You end up more afraid of the other human survivors then you do the zombies.  Instead of just crazy survivors, you get religious nuts killing in the name of the lord.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Keys to the Coven: Demonic Intervention Series

Keys to the Coven by Vicky Loebel

Supernatural instead of Zombie?  It’s probably time, I’ve had a run of zombie books lately.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

Stacking the Shelves #11

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Offworld

 

Offworld by Robin Parrish

Astronauts come home to an empty planet.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle version

No comments:

Post a Comment