Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #23 and Stacking the Shelves #5

I have decided to combine my 2 book posts today, I may continue to do this, I may not.  Depends on my mood.

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Deadly Night (Ghosthunters 101, #1)

Deadly Night (Ghosthunters 101 #1) by Aiden James

I haven’t actually started it yet.  But it’s loaded and ready to go in my Kindle.

What did you recently finish reading?

Bad Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles - book 1)

Bad Wolf by Tim McGregor

I liked this book, it was much better than I anticipated.  I hadn’t really read a werewolf book in a long time.  The Hallows series that I love has some in it but the story isn’t actually based around them.  I put the 2nd book on my Wish List, mainly so I can find out what happened to one of the lead characters.

Synthetic: The Rise of the Siren

Synthetic:  Rise of the Siren by Shonna Wright

This was a little hard to follow but I still really enjoyed it.  It has some many odd characters but once I got into it, it was a little easier to follow them all.  It’s listed as the first book of others but I don’t see any others yet.  But if they come out, I will be picking them up as well.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Afraid

Afraid by Jack Kilborn

This may change because I have a library app and I’m waiting on a book to become available and since I can only keep it 2 weeks, I will switch over to that before this one.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This is another weekly meme about books, I’m probably boring you all but it’s my blog and I can book if I want too.  These are what I purchased this week.

Collapse (New America - Book 1)

 

Collapse (New America #1) by Richard Stephenson

In the year 2027, America is in the process of collapsing between terrorist and mother nature.  3 men ban together to try to save it.  Sounds good and a plausible story judging by the description.

Purchased:  Free

Kindle Edition

 

Exit Reality: A Ray Garret/Lifeline Techno Thriller

 

Exit Reality by Robert S. Wilson

This definitely sounds interesting.  A future with even more technology than today.  Internet connectivity with the human brain and more.  I like these kind of books just to see what people can come up with in the future.

Purchased:  Free

Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment