That’s a picture of my t-shirts in my closet. Before you ask, no, I don’t color coordinate my clothes, that would be Cheri’s doing. She complains that I don’t have much variety in what I wear. There’s a bunch of colors in there, at least 6 of them. Let’s break them down shall we.
- White – 2 MS shirts, 2 Michigan shirts, Samantha’s all-star shirt, a White Sox one and a plain one.
- Yellow (Maize) – 8 Michigan shirts.
- Orange – 2 MS shirts
- Blue (all shades) – 3 Colts, 2 Michigan, 3 plain (different shades) and an Adidas shirt.
- Gray – 5 Michigan, 1 White Sox, 1 plain.
- Black – 4 White Sox and a Buddha (rub the belly) shirt.
Or to break it down even more.
- 17 Michigan shirts.
- 6 White Sox shirts.
- 5 plain shirts.
- 4 MS shirts.
- 3 Colts shirts
- 3 “other” shirts.
Yeah, maybe she has a point. This really doesn’t include everything either. I have 2 different pair of PJ bottoms and t-shirts with them (Colts and a White Sox). I have a bunch of hoodies for the winter, mostly Michigan ones.
Yeah, she definitely has a point. I need to buy some more White Sox and Colts shirts to match my Michigan totals.