Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays. It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.
- Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
- Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s. It goes from the 1960’s to current. Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
- Number of songs on the playlist – 1,409 songs (up 69 songs from last post)
- Two Black Cadillacs (Carrie Underwood)
- Going Down/Love in an Elevator (Aerosmith)
- Rapture (Blondie)
- Feel So Numb (Rob Zombie)
- Whatever (Godsmack)
- Already Gone (Eagles)
- This Love is Strong (Russ Taff)
- Let’s Begin Again (Ray Boltz)
- Love Crusade (Michael W. Smith)
- Mudshovel (Staind)
- Land of Confusion (Disturbed)
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica)
- In the Jailhouse Now (Soggy Bottom Boys)
- Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett)
- Let Me Hear You Scream (Ozzy Osbourne)
- Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)
- We Exalt Thee (Petra)
- 9 to 5 (Dolly Parton)
- Living Dead Girl (Rob Zombie)
- Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)
You can see I added 69 songs in the last 2 weeks. Most of those were 1970’s and 1980’s. I also deleted a couple of songs, although technically the same song. I had 3 different versions of Come Together (Beatles, Aerosmith & Michael Jackson) so I deleted 2 and kept the original version.
I’ve decided to randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist. I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 2 came up at the top which would be Aerosmith in accordance to the list above.
I have 15 songs by Aerosmith, I would have guessed more since they’ve been around for 50 years or so. If you follow my Track of the Day from a few days ago, you would know that Dream On is my favorite by them, I also like Sweet Emotion. As you can tell by the album titles, when I’m searching a group that has a lot of songs, I tend to hit up the greatest hits albums to find the songs that I like.
What’s your favorite Aerosmith song? Do you have any songs you would put on your playlist from them that I don’t have?