Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Mondays #6

zzz-musicmondays

Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays.  It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.

  • Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
  • Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s.  It goes from the 1960’s to current.  Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
  • Number of songs on the playlist – 1,409 songs (up 69 songs from last post)

 

  1. Two Black Cadillacs (Carrie Underwood)
  2. Going Down/Love in an Elevator (Aerosmith)
  3. Rapture (Blondie)
  4. Feel So Numb (Rob Zombie)
  5. Whatever (Godsmack)
  6. Already Gone (Eagles)
  7. This Love is Strong (Russ Taff)
  8. Let’s Begin Again (Ray Boltz)
  9. Love Crusade (Michael W. Smith)
  10. Mudshovel (Staind)
  11. Land of Confusion (Disturbed)
  12. For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica)
  13. In the Jailhouse Now (Soggy Bottom Boys)
  14. Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett)
  15. Let Me Hear You Scream (Ozzy Osbourne)
  16. Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)
  17. We Exalt Thee (Petra)
  18. 9 to 5 (Dolly Parton)
  19. Living Dead Girl (Rob Zombie)
  20. Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)

You can see I added 69 songs in the last 2 weeks.  Most of those were 1970’s and 1980’s.  I also deleted a couple of songs, although technically the same song.  I had 3 different versions of Come Together (Beatles, Aerosmith & Michael Jackson) so I deleted 2 and kept the original version.

I’ve decided to randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist.  I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 2 came up at the top which would be Aerosmith in accordance to the list above.

aerosmith - Google Search

I have 15 songs by Aerosmith, I would have guessed more since they’ve been around for 50 years or so.  If you follow my Track of the Day from a few days ago, you would know that Dream On is my favorite by them, I also like Sweet Emotion.  As you can tell by the album titles, when I’m searching a group that has a lot of songs, I tend to hit up the greatest hits albums to find the songs that I like.

What’s your favorite Aerosmith song?  Do you have any songs you would put on your playlist from them that I don’t have?

No comments:

Post a Comment