Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays. It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.
- Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
- Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s. It goes from the 1960’s to current. Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
- Number of songs on the playlist – 1,340 songs (up 16 songs from last post)
- Get the Party Started (P!nk)
- Dirty Minds (Here Come The Mummies)
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John)
- When the Children Cry (White Lion)
- By Myself (Linkin Park)
- Run to You (Whitney Houston)
- When I Think of You (Janet Jackson)
- For My Growing (Mylon & the Broken Heart)
- Head Like A Hole (Nine Inch Nails)
- Little Deuce Coupe (the Beach Boys)
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) (the Proclaimers)
- This Blood (Carman)
- Every Now and Then (Crumbacher)
- Baby, Baby (Amy Grant)
- I’ll Make Love to You (Boyz II Men)
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm (C+C Music Factory)
- Destined To Win (ETW)
- Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)
- Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
- Citizen/Soldier (3 Doors Down)
You see I’ve added 16 from the last post (2 weeks ago). Those were mainly songs from the Thompson Twins, Cars and Wilson Pickett. Plus I added a song each from Ugly Kid Joe, Florida Georgia Line, Enya, Stryper and Bruno Mars.
I’ve decided to randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist. Exciting stuff I know.
I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 15 came up at the top which would be Boyz II Men in accordance to the list above.
I have 8 songs from Boyz II Men on my playlist. I listened to Cooleyhighharmony all the time when I was growing up. Although, End of the Road and In the Still of the Nite weren’t actually on that album. I believe I bought End of the Road as a single and In the Still of the Nite was on the flip side of the cassette. I went through a R&B and some rap phase for awhile, I still like some of it but I have grown to think most of it sounds the same.
Track – Believe in Love
Arist – Russ Taff
Russ Taff was one of my favorite (still is) Christian artist. He does a multitude of different types of music from rock to country to old gospel. He even did a great Christmas album in jazz. The song above is one of my favorites of his and is also from my favorite album by him.