Monday, August 5, 2013

Music Monday’s #5

zzz-musicmondays

Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays.  It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.

  • Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
  • Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s.  It goes from the 1960’s to current.  Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
  • Number of songs on the playlist – 1,340 songs (up 16 songs from last post)

 

  1. Get the Party Started (P!nk)
  2. Dirty Minds (Here Come The Mummies)
  3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John)
  4. When the Children Cry (White Lion)
  5. By Myself (Linkin Park)
  6. Run to You (Whitney Houston)
  7. When I Think of You (Janet Jackson)
  8. For My Growing (Mylon & the Broken Heart)
  9. Head Like A Hole (Nine Inch Nails)
  10. Little Deuce Coupe (the Beach Boys)
  11. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) (the Proclaimers)
  12. This Blood (Carman)
  13. Every Now and Then (Crumbacher)
  14. Baby, Baby (Amy Grant)
  15. I’ll Make Love to You (Boyz II Men)
  16. Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm (C+C Music Factory)
  17. Destined To Win (ETW)
  18. Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)
  19. Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
  20. Citizen/Soldier (3 Doors Down)

You see I’ve added 16 from the last post (2 weeks ago).  Those were mainly songs from the Thompson Twins, Cars and Wilson Pickett.  Plus I added a song each from Ugly Kid Joe, Florida Georgia Line, Enya, Stryper and Bruno Mars.

I’ve decided to randomly choose an artist from above and show all the songs I have on my playlist.  Exciting stuff I know.

I used Random.org, put the numbers 1-20 and click random 3 times, the number 15 came up at the top which would be Boyz II Men in accordance to the list above.

Random Thoughts From A Random Guy- Music Mondays

I have 8 songs from Boyz II Men on my playlist.  I listened to Cooleyhighharmony all the time when I was growing up.  Although, End of the Road and In the Still of the Nite weren’t actually on that album.  I believe I bought End of the Road as a single and In the Still of the Nite was on the flip side of the cassette.  I went through a R&B and some rap phase for awhile, I still like some of it but I have grown to think most of it sounds the same.

zzz-trackoftheday[3]

Track – Believe in Love

Arist – Russ Taff

totd-screencap14

Russ Taff was one of my favorite (still is) Christian artist.  He does a multitude of different types of music from rock to country to old gospel.  He even did a great Christmas album in jazz.  The song above is one of my favorites of his and is also from my favorite album by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment