Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dating Netflix

I got on Netflix to see if they had a certain show that I wanted to check out.  I ended up forgetting what I was going to look up before I got it loaded up so I can’t tell you the show or if they have it.  But apparently Netflix is having just as many issues as I am.

Netflix

I circled the date that I apparently viewed movies that I never heard of and at the bottom right, you can see today’s date.  Those movies may have actually been watched, just not by us.  Apparently Netflix got a jump start on drinking for the weekend.

And while I have you here, I was at work talking with a friend of mine who is fighting cancer.  We were talking about his blood being so thin because of the treatments.  He said that if he cuts himself shaving, it bleeds for 5 hours.  My sensitive side came out and I said “Your periods must be rough.”

I’m an asshole.  I can’t help it.  But he and I usually give it to each other so it’s all in jest.  It’s mainly for shock factor on the people listening in, their faces are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment