Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This is another weekly meme about books, I’m probably boring you all but it’s my blog and I can book if I want too.  These are what I purchased this week.

Slow Boat to Purgatory

 

Slow Boat to Purgatory (Book #1) by Vernon Baker

A Knights Templar book, ancient secrets, battle of heaven and hell.  I’m interested.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

Angel of the City

 

Angel of the City by RJ Leahy

Another post apocalyptic thriller, I’m not sure why I can’t get enough of these kinds of books.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

Timecaster Supersymmetry (Timecaster, #2)

 

Timecaster Supersymmetry (Timecaster #2) by JA Konrath

A book that takes place in the future in a perfect society.  I didn’t realize it was book 2 when I purchased it.  I don’t like reading a second book if I haven’t read the first.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

Viral House A Novel

 

Viral House:  A novel by Joe Sharp

A legendary haunted house in the neighborhood and her brother suddenly disappears.  The house has secrets and one of those could be about her brother.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

The Hand of God

 

the Hand of God by Tony Acree

One brother sells his soul to the devil.  Now will the other brother have to sell his to save his brother.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

 

 

 

EverFall

 

Ever Fall by Joe Hart

During a storm, his family turns up missing.  During the search, he somehow ends up on an alternate earth full of horrors.

Purchase Price – Free

Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment