Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday’s #4

zzz-musicmondays

Welcome to the next edition of Music Mondays.  It’s pretty basic, I take a playlist and put it on random, and post what comes up.

  • Playlist – “Anything & Everything”
  • Description – Anything from Christian to Rock, Rap to Country, Classical to 80’s.  It goes from the 1960’s to current.  Pretty much anything and everything that I like.
  • Number of songs on the playlist – 1,324 songs

 

  1. Final Days (DC Talk)
  2. Walk (Foo Fighters)
  3. Shine (Collective Soul)
  4. Somebody’s Gotta Feel This (Kid Rock)
  5. Hero (Mariah Carey)
  6. Thunder Beach (Crumbacher)
  7. The First Cut is the Deepest (Sheryl Crow)
  8. Wasting My Time (Default)
  9. In My Life (Allies)
  10. Ice Cream Man (Van Halen)
  11. Hey Jimmie (Geoff Moore & the Foundations)
  12. I Don’t Want to Lose You (REO Speedwagon)
  13. Open Arms (Journey)
  14. Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)
  15. Breath (Breaking Benjamin)
  16. You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet (Bachman-Turner Overdrive)
  17. Rocky Mountain Way (Joe Walsh)
  18. You Are My Sunshine (Norman Blake)
  19. Babe (Styx)
  20. Destined to Win (ETW)

If you notice the number a songs, it went up approximately 50 songs because I’ve added some more.  In that addition, the majority of those were some more christian music that I listened to growing up.  I also ran across the “O Brother, Where Art Thou” soundtrack and added 10 songs from it, I loved that movie.  That also explains the song above at number 18.  I even added a few songs from the 1970’s that I happened to see.  I really should stop playing around on Spotify, my playlist is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment