Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #12

WWW_Wednesdays4

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

72 Hours: A Thriller

72 Hours by William Casey Moreton

This has been pretty good so far, I’m a little over half way.  It’s been an active book since it started, always something going on, which I like.  I’ll give a review next week right here on WWW Wednesdays.

What did you recently finish reading?

Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery, #3)

Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery #3) by Kim Harrison

I would have to say that this is a trilogy like I had heard because the end of this books seems like a finally.  Madison has been working at changing the way souls are reaped.  Instead of taking the bad souls before they are lost, Madison wants to give the people a chance to change their souls and make them good again.  With the help of her “team” who in the first book had their doubts at what Madison wanted to accomplish but now are all on board, they go to save her mark and end up almost killing her and her brother.  It was a race against the other timekeeper to save her soul and change the way things have been done for centuries.

I gave this book 5 stars on Goodreads, which doesn’t surprise me because I generally like anything Kim Harrison does.  I wasn’t sure how well I would like this trilogy but by the 3rd book, I was definitely into the storyline.  I would definitely recommend the book but I would also recommend you read the other 2 as well before this one.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond

Into The Woods by Kim Harrison

Another Kim Harrison book, as I said above, I like pretty much anything she does.  I got introduced to her reading “The Hollows” series and this book has a few stories with those characters.  Which is the main reason I’m reading this because I don’t generally like short story books.  Just as you get into the story, it’s done.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment