Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A to Z Challenge - T

If your new to this Challenge, every day of April, minus the Sundays you blog about the letter assigned for that day. To find out why I’m blogging about what I’m blogging about, then go here. Today’s letter is

Samantha’s word – Trevor

I got this one right after yesterday.  Trevor is an odd boy.  He is currently 8 and loves Lego’s, Angry Brids, Video games and Reading.  Those all seem normal but why do I call him odd?  You ask him questions and he just stares at you.  You have to be very specific with him if you want him to do something and explain it step by step because if you don’t, he won’t be able to figure it out.  He’s a momma’s boy as opposed to my daughter who is a daddy’s girl.  The only time we ever see any real emotion from him is during the Pinewood Car Derby.  While he is a little strange, he is my son.  He has his moments when he hugs and kisses me and times when he is very chatty.  For the most part, he’s quiet and just like to stick to himself, which is a lot like I was.

Trevor’s word – Tina

He had to go there didn’t he.  Tina would be who is referred to on this blog as theEx.  You can find out all about her by clicking that link.  Truth is, I would like to have a better relationship with her, we both still get along fine.  There is only one thing that she does that pisses me off and prevents that relationship from happening.  She lets the JackAss control everything about her.  The fact that she has no spine and can’t tell him to shut up.  If he would just stay out of the picture, everything would be fine.  It sounds like I’m being a petty ex-husband, but take the time to click his link and see why.

Want to know what the A to Z Challenge is all about? Check it out at the A to Z Challenge blog.

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll check out theEx's link. I choose to believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out the link, just because you piqued my curiosity. Your son sounds much like my oldest son always was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read some of your previous posts about your ex. You have my sympathy. It's hard enough to raise good kids when you work as a team. I can't imagine how difficult it is when you've got all those other issues. I hope you will be able to eventually work out your differences. Kids only have one childhood and they shouldn't have to deal with parents playing games with their lives. You're right that it gets more difficult when they get older...

    ReplyDelete