Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A to Z Challenge - N

If your new to this Challenge, every day of April, minus the Sundays you blog about the letter assigned for that day. To find out why I’m blogging about what I’m blogging about, then go here. Today’s letter is

Samantha’s word – Not

I’m guessing this is supposed to be kNOT NOT NOT.  Did you follow that?  Maybe it was supposed to be NOTe but she forgot the e.  I know it’s NOT NOTre Dame because I’ve taught her well there.  She doesn’t like ND any more than I do.  I do know I’m NOT going anywhere using NOT.

Trevor’s word – Nathen

Ok, definitely next year, a no first names rule.  The only Nathan I can think of is a fellow sports card blogger off my other blog.  Nathaniel Hawthorne maybe.  Nathan Fillian, there’s one I can talk about.  He’s pretty good in Castle, but Firefly was where I liked him the most.  I am a geek and I loved the few episodes that they had for the series, as well as “Serenity”, the movie based off the series.  I hear rumors periodically about bringing that show back, but I doubt we’ll ever see it again.  Then again, they seem to have run out of ideas in Hollywood since all they do is reboot everything now.

Want to know what the A to Z Challenge is all about? Check it out at the A to Z Challenge blog.

 

National MS Society- Walk MS- Michiana 2012

1 comment:

  1. Clever theme for the Challenge. It was brought to my attention today that your link on the list does not function correctly so I you haven't been seeing many visits here that could be why.

    I've notified Alex Cavanaugh--our list manager--about this and hopefully he will get it fixed soon. You may want to check later and if it hasn't been fixed then let me or Alex or one of the other co-hosts know and we'll see what we can do.

    I'll try to give your site a bit of a promo boost at the A to Z Blog coming this Friday.

    Thanks for hanging in there!

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete