Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WWW Wednesdays #5

WWW_Wednesdays4

I haven’t had much time to read, which is why I haven’t done one of these posts in the last couple of weeks.

To play along, I’m supposed to answer 3 easy questions.

What are you currently reading?

Sunset (Pact Arcanum, #1)

Sunset (Pact Arcanum #1) by Arshad Ahsanuddin

I’m still holding judgment on this book.  There are a couple of different storylines going and I’m enjoying one of them.  A lot of the other storylines are trying to get you up to speed on what has happened in the past and sometimes I just get lost and find myself reading to get to the other storyline.  I’ll get into all that more when I finish the book.  If I had to guess, I’ll have it done this weekend.

What did you recently finish reading?

No One to Hear You Scream

No One to Hear You Scream by Julia Madeleine

I gave this 4 stars (out of 5) on Goodreads.  While it wasn’t as good as I it sounded to be in the description, it did get my attention towards the end and drew me in.  It was a little slow to start and there were some aspects of the story that I necessarily didn’t understand why it was part of the story.  But like I said, the ending drew me in and found me not putting it down to figure out what happens next.

What do you think you’ll read next?

The Devil's Deep

The Devil’s Deep by Michael Wallace

This is the next one on the kindle and I generally read them in order that I downloaded them.

If you want to join on WWW Wednesdays, click the logo on top or go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read a book in months, and I really miss it. I just wish I had the time.

    ReplyDelete