So I hit the drive-thru at Taco Bell after work and brought home supper. Everything’s ok when I get there, I enter the exit (like always) when I get there and pull up to order. My window is frozen, damn. So I have to open my door to order. I place my order and everything on the screen is correct. Here was my order.
- 2 Chicken Burritos and a side of Nacho Cheese. (Cheri’s order)
- Combo #6 – 2 Chicken Supreme Chalupa’s, a taco and a large Mountain Dew.
- Cheesy Fiesta potatoes and a Chicken Quesadilla
The order was taken correctly, should be easy enough. I pull up, pay and get my pop, wait a minute and get handed a bag but she says we are still waiting on the 2 chalupa’s. Ok cool, not a problem. After a few more minutes, she hands me another bag and I’m out. I get home and pull out Cheri’s order then grab the rest for myself. Let’s see what we received.
- 2 Chicken Burritos and a side of Nacho Cheese.
- A nacho cheese burrito of some kind. Mainly cheese and beans.
- A something else burrito, flat and hardly anything in it.
- I got the taco and Mountain Dew.
- I got the chicken quesadilla
- I got the spork to eat the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, would have been nice if I had actually gotten the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.
So Cheri’s order, perfect. My order, all kinds of messed up. Let’s recap.
Green = Correct
Red = No wonder you work fast food.
I love Taco Bell but this is a tad ridiculous. Especially when I specifically waited for the Chalupa’s, then never got them.