Saturday, February 2, 2013

Taco Bell hell

So I hit the drive-thru at Taco Bell after work and brought home supper.  Everything’s ok when I get there, I enter the exit (like always) when I get there and pull up to order.  My window is frozen, damn.  So I have to open my door to order.  I place my order and everything on the screen is correct.  Here was my order.

Scan

  • 2 Chicken Burritos and a side of Nacho Cheese.  (Cheri’s order)
  • Combo #6 – 2 Chicken Supreme Chalupa’s, a taco and a large Mountain Dew.
  • Cheesy Fiesta potatoes and a Chicken Quesadilla

The order was taken correctly, should be easy enough.  I pull up, pay and get my pop, wait a minute and get handed a bag but she says we are still waiting on the 2 chalupa’s.  Ok cool, not a problem.  After a few more minutes, she hands me another bag and I’m out.  I get home and pull out Cheri’s order then grab the rest for myself.  Let’s see what we received.

  • 2 Chicken Burritos and a side of Nacho Cheese.
  • A nacho cheese burrito of some kind.  Mainly cheese and beans.
  • A something else burrito, flat and hardly anything in it.
  • I got the taco and Mountain Dew.
  • I got the chicken quesadilla
  • I got the spork to eat the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, would have been nice if I had actually gotten the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.

So Cheri’s order, perfect.  My order, all kinds of messed up.  Let’s recap.

tbell

Green = Correct

Red = No wonder you work fast food.

I love Taco Bell but this is a tad ridiculous.  Especially when I specifically waited for the Chalupa’s, then never got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment