Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Catch-Up

facebook3

Jeff Laws

This was the first time Cheri used one of the automatic chair thingy’s.  We have a wheelchair for her if we are going to be shopping for awhile but with all the spasm issues, she decided to use this.  It was a little scary at the start.  I stayed behind her at all times.

(1) Jeff Laws

We bought kitty an automatic laser pointer for Christmas that we turn on and it moves a laser light across the floor.  Cheri was talking about it and actually spelled the word light so kitty didn’t hear.

Jeff Laws(1)

Cheri took this of me the other night.  She’s just jealous because kitty crawls up and lays on me most evenings.

twitter4

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

True story.  I have the ideas, I have the time, I just don’t have the urge to do so.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(1)

Yeah, I had to take a picture of that when I saw it.  If I didn’t know what it was supposed to say, I would have never known what it was supposed to be.  I would have guess a foreign language or something.

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter(2)

It’s always sad when you lose a sports figure, but it’s even worse when it was a Hall of Famer and an icon.

instagram4

More pictures to make Cheri jealous while she was snoozing one day last week.

I felt like a dealer selling Girl Scout cookies out of my trunk.

  

  

  

I love The Big Bang Theory

For the girls who are fighting cancer.

Cancer sucks

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Luke, your my only hope!

Can you really go wrong with any Star Wars photo?

My favorite seen in Toy Story

One of my favorite lines in the Toy Story.

Goodbye Alphas.  It was fun while it lasted.

I liked this show but they cancelled it this week.

Awesome!  These are just cool.

In Search of Nectar (A Short Story)     Reunion

Finished both these books this week.  Check out my WWW Wednesdays posts to read about them.

I’ve listened to 1031 tracks so far, 56 tracks left until the next random tourney.

  • Worked out 2 days (6 days for the year)
  • Rode the stationary bike for 20.2 miles (45.2 miles for the year)
  • Walked on the elliptical for 1.3 miles (2.1 miles for the year)
  • Did 8 sets of 10 reps at 50 lbs each (Seated Chest Press) (12 reps for the year)
  • Did 8 sets of 10 reps at 50 lbs each (Seated Butterfly Press) (12 reps for the year)
  •      via     

None

     via    

tv-onceuponatimetv-privatepracticetv-howimetyourmothertv-2brokegirls

Once Upon A Time, Private Practice, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls

tv-mikeandmollytv-switchedatbirthtv-hawaii50tv-goon

Mike & Molly, Switched at Birth, Hawaii Five-0, Go On

tv-bonestv-ellentv-supernaturaltv-criminalminds

Bones, Ellen, Supernatural, Criminal Minds

tv-nashvilletv-hotinclevelandtv-startrektv-doubledivas

Nashville, Hot in Cleveland, Star Trek (TOS), Double Divas

tv-americanhorrorstorytv-fringetv-greysanatomytv-beyondscaredstraight

American Horror Story: Asylum, Fringe, Grey’s Anatomy, Beyond Scared Straight

tv-haventv-angermanagementtv-impracticaljokerstv-lastmanstanding

Haven, Anger Management, Impractical Jokes, Last Man Standing

tv-teentroubletv-weddingbandtv-malibucountrytv-therealhouseivesofatlanta

Teen Trouble, Wedding Band, Malibu Country, the Real Housewives of Atlanta

Weird Work Day – Between being embarrassed by my foreman and listening to my plant manager about his prostate surgery, I’m thinking I should have stayed in bed.

My Kind of Humor #5 – A bunch of funny pictures that I reposted from my Random Thoughts From a Random Guy Facebook page.

WWW Wednesdays #2 – My weekly (hopefully) post about what I’m reading.

I’m Partially OCD – Am I or am I not OCD?  What was the question?

2 comments:

  1. That "estimated footage" makes me so sad. If you had not told me, I would have assumed it was Portugese. True story.

    Earl Weaver also passed. It was a rough weekend for sports legends. :( RIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought when I read it, I was trying to think of someone that English was their 2nd language. Come to find out it's his first, he's just not that bright.

      Stan Musial too, although I remember Earl Weaver more because he coached in the 80's and I'm a child of the 80's.

      Delete