Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Book page

WWW_Wednesdays4

I’m not technically doing a WWW Wednesdays post today because if I answered the 3 questions, it would be the same post as last weeks because I haven’t finished the book I was reading.  I should tomorrow, but that’s a little late for a Wednesday.  I’m not linking up with them, but I put the button up there so feel free to click it and check out everybody else’s.

For my new readers who follow my books, I only read on my breaks at work and sometimes people talk to me and I get less reading done.  That’s kind of what happened this week.  Too much talking.  If this continues, I’ll have to put my headphones on and hopefully they’ll stop talking to me.

But one thing I did do with my books, is created a page with a listing of the books that I’ve read since I joined Goodreads back in May of last year.  I’ll try to keep it more up to date then I do my Track of the Day page.  Check it out, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment