Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Catch-up

As you can see by this post, I have been pretty non-existent everywhere, including this blog.  The only thing I still have a bunch on is my Tumblr account “A Day in the Life of a Nobody” but that’s because I queue up a bunch of stuff at one sitting and let it post a couple a day.  I’ve had a few ideas for posts but this was my busy work week and I just haven’t had the energy to do so.

facebook3

Jeff Laws

You can read about this over at “My Kid and Facebook

Jeff Laws(1)

This would be about work.  Every other weekend I work 3 straight 12 hour days.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Every other Friday sucks because it’s the start of that weekend.

twitter4

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

My foreman was coming towards me so I had to stop the song and noticed it’s title.  Thought it was funny.

instagram4

My first Christmas cakes of the season.  I was looking forward to them all day since I had seen them in my lunch box that morning.

December 3, 2012 – Batman

the Original Batman

December 3, 2012 – Indiana Jones

  

  

  

December 5, 2012 – Friends

  

December 5, 2012 – the Big Bang Theory

  

  

December 6th, 2012 – Supernatural

  

  

  

December 6th, 2012 – Star Wars

I remember being awestruck by these.

December 9th, 2012

I don’t like morning people…or mornings…or people.

December 9th, 2012

Please don’t put me with the hipsters.

Dead and Moaning in Las Vegas

Finished December 4th.  I enjoyed it, a zombie book with a sense of humor.  I picked this up because some fellow bloggers wrote it and I’m glad I did.  So many different parts cracked me up, they did a good job with the main characters and they were unusual characters.  But the Walmartians really cracked me up.  This is a zombie book but not your typical zombie book.  So many different things that go against the norm.

The Missing Link

Currently reading.  This is by the same authors of the book above that I just finished.  It’s not as good so far but it’s definitely different.  We’ll see if it gets better the more I read it.  I’m currently just a tad over halfway done (52%),

To see what I’m doing, go check out the first part of this post

Currently listening to – All Items (525 tracks) – Artist with the most songs left (Petra – 21 tracks)

Currently transferring to – All Items 2 (415 tracks) – Artist with the most songs removed (Petra – 18 tracks)

Total songs (940 tracks)

If you pay any attention, the total tracks actually went down 8 tracks.  You’ll see this total fluctuate because I add and delete songs all the time.  I add anytime I think of another song.  A lot of the time, I don’t listen to the song, I just add it and it may end up not being a version I like so it gets deleted when I do eventually hear it.  If I really liked the CD at one point, I’ll add the whole CD and then delete tracks here and there when I listen to them as well.  Petra will probably lead both those lists for awhile because I have so many songs.  They have a crapton of albums.  Yes, crapton is an official measurement.  It’s between a crap load and a shit ton.

1 comment: