Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weekly Catch-Up

facebook3

(4) Jeff Laws

It’s True, I’m a Trekkie – you can read about it there.

(4) Jeff Laws(1)

The kids and I were waiting for Cheri to get out of the Chiropracter’s and I let them pick a song to listen to.  My daughter picked this song out.

(4) Jeff Laws(2)

This restaurant is owned by my cousin and her husband and OMG was it good.  All I had was a burger with bar-b-que sauce and an onion ring on it and it was really, really good.

(4) Jeff Laws(3)

I don’t know what was going on there, it was kind of creepy.

(4) Jeff Laws(4)

I changed my profile picture away from my Christmas pic.  That would be Cheri and I at our MS walk last spring.

(4) Jeff Laws(5)

I changed my cover photo too.  I use to love Supernatural, but it isn’t quite as good as it once was.  I just happened to run across this and thought it would make a good cover photo.  I’m on the look out for another one.

(4) Jeff Laws(6)

Posted this today.  I think it makes a very good resolution.  And the first time I’ve kept one.

twitter4

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

I retweeted this from my daily account (@dailyJlaws13) where I tweet all kinds of stuff about what I’m listening to or watching.  I retweeted this because it’s my wife and I’s song.

instagram4

Cheri’s Christmas countdown clock hits 0.

My mom picked this up on a trip to Ohio, you know, where that other school plays.  She said she found them (my brother got 1 too) buried amongst a whole bunch of that team from Ohio’s stuff.  She said the lady at the counter was shocked when they brought them up to the counter, she said she was surprised they even had those in the shop.

Yoda says Merry Christmas, it is.

Posted that on Christmas day.

Watch your mouth today, it’s Christmas.

This too, I love this movie.

Apple Maps fail

Apple Maps fail.

  

  

  

It may not be as good as it once was, but it still has it’s moments.

  

  

  

A goodbye to Leverage, I really liked that show.  Sucks that it went off the air but I’m glad it had a proper farewell episode.

The Breakfast Club

And I love this movie, the Breakfast Club is awesome.  I’m not sure I’ve met anyone who doesn’t like it.

Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1)

I’m about 3/4 done with this book.  I started it last week but since I generally only read at work and with the holidays, I haven’t worked much so I haven’t gotten very far.  But I do like it, it is different.  Difference isn’t always good, but it is in this case.

I’m not doing the tourney type thing right now, but I can tell you how many tracks I’ve listened to since I finished it.

I’ve listened to 285 tracks so far, 786 tracks left to listen to until the next random tourney.

If you’ve noticed, I’m upwards of 1000 tracks now.  I sat down and added a bunch more the other day.

Movies I’ve watched this week.  I’m trying to get Cheri into X-Files so we may not watch as many in the next few weeks while we go through those seasons.  Of course, since there wasn’t much on TV this week, we watched a bunch of them.

movie01   movie02   movie03

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, How to Train Your Dragon

movie04   movie05   movie06

Horton Hears a Who!, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

movie07   movie08   movie12

Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Insurrection

movie10   movie11   movie13

Michael Jackson’s This is it, Serenity, Drillbit Taylor

movie14

Untamed Heart

Christmas Randomness – I talk about some of my family who have chosen not to spend Christmas with the rest of us, as well as an ornament with my daughter’s name on it and a Christmas Countdown clock that Cheri won.

It’s True, I’m a Trekkie – I tell how excited I was to watch a bunch of the Star Trek movies with a few days.  As you can tell if you looked at the movies section above.

Best of 2012 – I go through my top 5 by page views as well as my favorite top 5.

The Vanishing Act – I go through my day leading up to the vanishing act that some of our purchases committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment