Saturday, November 24, 2012

WTF Were They Thinking #5–Subway

WTF Were They Thinking?

I like reading other blogs because they remind me of stories in my past.  Kevin over at “Who Woulda Thought?” has done a few Subway stories about trips to the restaurant and it reminded me of one of mine.  Mine certainly isn’t as bad as his, but I wasn’t pleased at all.

We have one Subway restaurant where they have a drive-thru.  While I do enjoy Subway time to time, after my trip through the drive-thru, I refuse to use it anymore.  You know it’s bad when I’ll drag my lazy ass out of the car to go in and get a sandwich to go.  We tend to eat fast food because it has drive-thru’s and we can take it get food without getting out of our PJ’s.

I get in the line and order my usual sandwich, a BLT with green pepper, onion and mayo.  Simple enough right?  I go through the line and head on home.  I never check my food because I expect it to be right but in order to check this food, I’d have to open my sandwich and who wants to open that 2 foot squared piece of paper in the car, letting all the vegetable falling all over your lap.  Yeah, I’ll wait.  I wouldn’t want to get mayo on my pants that Jared is holding up.

So I get home and sit down on to eat.  I pull out my foot long BLT and it looked really thin.  I opened it up and couldn’t believe what I was looking at.  Apparently the sandwich artist decided to make this his masterpiece and not mine.  It was a footlong piece of bread with green pepper, onions and mayo on it.  Obviously this was my fault for not telling them I wanted Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on my BLT.  Why the hell would I want a sandwich with a couple of vegetables on it and mayonnaise?  I’m fat, do I look like a vegetarian to you?  And of course, anytime you get screwed in a drive-thru, this comes to mind.  *Warning – he says Fuck a lot.  Oh, oops!

Did you watch it?  Did you notice the restaurant they went through the drive-thru?  I’m laughing my ass off, I didn’t know they used Subway until I went looking for the clip for this blog.  Guess I should have known better when I seen this in 1989.  Guess it was all my fault, couldn’t be the Subway employees fault, he’s a professional artist.  I just want to know WTF were they thinking?

zzz-trackoftheday[3]

Track – Freak Me

Artist – Silk

totd-screencap08_thumb[1]

Yes, I used to listen to this kind of music. Not for real long, but long enough. I’m posting it here though because when my wife and I were dating, I posted this on her Facebook wall. Probably a good thing most people didn’t click play.  Let me post the lyrics.

Freak me, baby (Ah, yeah)
Freak me, baby (Mmm, just like that)
Freak me, baby (Ah, yeah)
Freak me, baby

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

Baby, don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I mean (You know what I mean)

24 carat gold
To warm the nights when you get cold
I wanna lick you up and down (Baby, yeah, bay, yeah)
And then I wanna lay you down, come on Silk sing

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop (Lick you up and down)
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot (Let me make you real hot)
Let me do all the things you want me to do (Whoa, ho, oh)
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

I love the taste of whip cream (Hey)
Spread it on, don't be mean (Baby, don't be mean)
You know I can't resist you, girl
I'll fly you all around the world (All around the world, oh, baby)

I wanna see your body drip
Come on let me take a sip (Come on, come on, come on, come on)
Take off what you cherish most (come on, come on, come on, come on, baby)
'Cause when I brag I like to brag and boast

Let me lick you up and down till you say stop (Lick you up and down, oh, baby)
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot
(I wanna play with your body, baby, I wanna play with your body, girl)
Let me do all the things you want me to do
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

You, you, you, you (Oh, you)
You, you, you, you (Let me freak you)
You, you, you, you (All of you)
Yeah, come on, come on
You, you, you, you (Oh...you)
You, you, you, you (Let me do you)

'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you
Let me lick you up and down till you say stop (Freak me, baby)
Let me play with your body, baby, make you real hot (Freak me, baby)
Let me do all the things you want me to do (Freak me, baby)
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you
(Baby, don't stop) Let me lick you up and down till you say stop (Baby, don't stop)
Let me play (Baby, don't stop) with your body, baby, make you real hot (Hey...)
Let me do (Baby, don't stop) all the things you want me to do (Baby, don't stop)
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky, freaky
(Let me lick you up and down) Let me lick you up and down till you say stop
Let me play with your body, baby (Up and down), make you real hot
(Let me make you soakin' wet, baby)
Let me do all the things (Oh...) you want me to do
(I won't play around with your love, baby)
'Cause tonight, baby, I wanna get freaky with you

No comments:

Post a Comment