Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Randomness

Time for some randomness

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment about my 200th post.  I appreciate it greatly.  I look forward to the next 200.

Coloring page playground

I took the kids to the park yesterday.  There is a playground here but they prefer the one just down from their school.  I usually sit in the car, radio on and reading on my phone or Kindle.  I glance up every so often to check on them and one of those times I did that, I see this.

2012-09-17_14-39-27_82

Mom, throwing a frisbee.  Notice the boy standing in front of her.

2012-09-17_14-40-07_18

Son, fetching the frisbee.  Seriously, she was playing fetch with her son.  She would throw it, he would go get it and bring it back.  Your at a freaking playground, let the boy run around and play with the other kids.  This went on for awhile too, not just a couple of throws.

I suppose that’s better than using a TV as your babysitter.  At the least the kid’s getting some exercise and spending time outdoors.  That’s about the only time my kids want to spend outdoors is if I take them to this park.  There is a park at our apartments but they don’t like to hang out there.

For an update on theEx and the JackAss, Samantha informed me yesterday that she got to sleep on a mattress in her room this past weekend.  That’s right, they moved in to their new place at the end of July.  And they have been sleeping in the living room because there were too many boxes in the room they were supposed to share.  Now if she was extremely busy I might be able to understand this, but if you’ve been following this blog for awhile, you’ll know she pays me a whopping $27/week in child support.  The court actually said she didn’t owe anything because she only works part time and doesn’t make much money but I talked them up to that.  Did you catch that?  Part time, but there are still boxes in the kids room.  They moved almost 2 months ago.

So Sam got be in a bed finally, that leaves Trevor on the couch still.  And apparently it’s a new couch.

Wayne Chandler2

JackAss posted this on his Facebook.  Funny thing is, we had problems with Trevor wetting the bed about a year ago.  How did we solve the problem?  We quit giving him drinks before bed, he’s only allowed water.  Because he tends to guzzle everything else.  I even told theEx of this issue.  Apparently they don’t listen.  I’d feel bad about it, but I don’t.  I asked Trevor if JackAss spanked him, he said no.  They made him clean the dishes and bathrooms as punishment. 

When I asked him about it, he said “I didn’t wake up, daddy.  I didn’t know I had to go.”  He said it in a pleading voice, he was embarrassed about it.  I told him he wasn’t in trouble with me, but he needs to realize that when your going to be going to bed soon, that he is old enough to be responsible and not drink anything.  If someone offers you something to drink, ask for water.

To bad we can’t punish the parents.  Idiots!

Samantha came home from school today and informed me that she knows how to make herself cross eyed now.  I don’t know what they are teaching in school now a days, but I never had that class.  Did my book fees pay for this education?

Apple sucks.  I hate apple products.  I won’t get into all that, all you Apple people can go out and buy your new iPhone4s.1 or as they call it, iPhone5.  From what I hear, there isn’t much difference between the 4s and the 5 as far as how it works.  Oh wait, they did change the charger plug, so now you have to buy all new chargers or adaptors.  In short, keep giving Apple some more money.  I even offer visual proof that Apple sucks.

See, I wouldn’t lie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment