Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekly Catch-up

My Weekly Catch-Up post.

 

facebook3

fb04

August 1st.  A semi-nude shot of me.  Or am I nude?  My wife tagged me in this picture from the pool.

fb03

August 1st.  If you know me, then you know why I posted this.

fb02

August 3rd.  It pretty much says it all.

fb01

August 4th.  This is exactly how I feel.

As you can tell, I don’t generally post much as far as status’, although I usually have 1 or 2 in a week.  I generally post positive stuff, once in awhile negative, and this week has been a bunch of negative so I’ve been pretty quiet.

twitter4

Jeff Laws (jccsst1022) on Twitter

August 6th.  Yeah, today.  I told you I was keeping my mouth shut all week.

instagram4

August 5th.  This was my last half an hour at work yesterday.  Got done early, so I headed outside, where it wasn’t as hot, and finished my book on my Kindle.

So a not so busy week on the web for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment