Thursday, August 2, 2012

Star Trek love

I’m at it again, I’m going to steal a post from the guys at the FuriousFanBoys site.  I’m a self admitted geek, that’s why I check their blog out.  As a matter of fact, their stuff gets sent to my Google Reader.  I got this a few days ago and loved it.  I’ve said before that I’m a Trekkie, and my son loves lego’s so I’m stealing it.  If you’re a geek like me, then you need to follow their site.  It’s got everything from your geekdom.  Here it is.
Lego has officially licensed sets for just about every geek favorite except for Star Trek. There’s Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, and even DC Comics (with Marvel possibly soon). But there’s no Star Trek Lego sets, so Trekkies have to make their own. Here are fifteen awesome custom Star Trek Lego creations.

















Now I’m not a Trekkie compared to the guys above, but I do love me some Star Trek.  I’m not like most though, I love the original Star Trek TV show and movies.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I don’t like the newer versions, but I prefer the originals with Captain James Tiberius Kirk.  But I would become a bigger Trekkie if I could get one of the below, I just have to get my wife to let me.  I can picture this in our living room.

Enterprise-Table-e1328493528617
That, my friends, is a sweet coffee table.  Please baby, I’ll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment