Friday, June 22, 2012

Non-Drug Induced Dreaming

“Let me tell you something” – I just pictured Jim Carrey doing Fire Marshall Bill.

Anyways, let me tell you about the dream I had last night.  It was kind of a “the Walking Dead” type of dream.  It had action, it had drama, it had zombies.  I think it took place on the farm in the show “the Walking Dead”,  I remember running from zombies but here’s where it gets weird.  I remember sitting down at a table with a zombie chick.  I remember being afraid and cautious as I sat there and the zombie chicks kid came into the room and sat down too.  Here’s what I determined was going on.  The zombie chick was a hybrid or an evolution of the zombie and we were supposed to co-exist with them.

I swear, I didn’t do any drugs before bed.  And when I woke up, before my alarm clock went off, it was one of those suddenly awake moment where you still feel the fear from your dream.  Took me a second to realize where I was and I couldn’t go back to sleep.  Not that I needed to, because it was only 10 or 15 minutes before my alarm.

That is all, go about your normal day, just had to share.

4 comments:

  1. I don't do zombies...that would be some freaky dream! My parents swear they don't sleep well if they have anything to drink after dinner. I get freaky dreams if I take Melatonin...not a drug, but a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely dream, or at least remember my dreams. So when I do, they are usually pretty vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! First of all, that pic makes me remember when I used to do Fire Marshall Bill. I could do a spot on impression of him. I was so good. Fun memories!

    Yeah, I have some wacky dreams. Sometimes I remember them, and other times they fade away into a fog. I have had that waking and being afraid thing happen. One time I dreamed I was lying on a couch and a huge rat squiggled between my neck and the pillow I was lying on. I actually woke up sitting up in bed and was feeling the back of my neck for the rat. It was scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That big rat dream would suck! I would have woken up jumping out of bed.

      I seem to have dreams where bad things happen, I've woken up more than once with my heart pounding. Usually someone or something chasing me. Wonder what that says about me. Hmmmm!

      Delete