Thursday, June 28, 2012

Insane in the Membrane, track 7

Now, usually, my “Insane in the Membrane” posts are music that gets stuck in my head.  Today is no different, but yet, it is.  It’s a bunch of music, crammed into one song.  Take a listen.

No, I didn’t have one of those songs stuck in my head.  I had all of them stuck in my head.  Right in a row, like on that damn commercial.  For probably 3 or 4 hours on repeat.  I even texted all the words to my wife, her response, isn’t that a commercial?  I tried switching my brain to another song, over and over and just couldn’t do it.  This was the first day, I was worried about actually going insane.

So kudo’s to the makers of the commercial as far as making it memorable, except all I could remember about the actual commercial was it was about streaming music.  I had no idea it was AT&T until I went looking for the video on YouTube.  So I’m guessing that’s a fail.  No kudo’s to you, come back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment