Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Phone Cleansing

I’m bored.  And I feel like doing a blog post.  But I don’t feel like typing one out and getting into it.  So I decided to clean out my photo gallery on my phone of pictures I don’t need to keep on it anymore.  And I decided to share them with you.  No, not the nude pictures, the other ones.  Shhh!

phone1

I downloaded that to use as a profile pic for theEx’s husband.  He’s a JackAss.

phone2

That’s a picture of my TV paused on the news.  Notice the handsome bald man on the right? How about the boys head on the left?  Yup, that would be Trevor and I.  The Boy Scouts had a trip to the news station and we were standing there when they did a live feed.  I keep this on my phone to brag about being on TV, it’ll probably be the only time I’m on there until I kill someone.  Probably because of road rage, but that’s another story.

phone3

Yeah, not sure what this photo is still doing on there.

phone4

If my wife did this with her phone and blog, all you would see is pictures of the cat.  I take a few to show her and that’s about it.  This is how she was sleeping on me at one point.  Need a better shot?  How about this.

phone5

If this was a dog, I’d say she likes the smell considering dogs eat their own crap.  But she stayed like this for awhile.

phone6

This is a picture of this douchebag that shows up from time to time at our apartment.  He always backs in this piece of crap and can’t park between the lines.  I complained about him to my wife and I think I took this pic to forward to her to say “This Douchebag”

phone7

The wife and I went out to eat and I saw this girl.  I couldn’t zoom in enough without losing focus.  There was something about her that I couldn’t put my finger on.

phone8

Yeah, it’s not showing up on here.  I wish you could see it.  Maybe if I zoom way in.

phone9

Nope, that doesn’t show it either.  Let me explain it like this.  You know how you can see all the muscles in a horse’s body, how you can see the definition?  That’s how this ladies face was.  I don’t know why, if she was so thin or what.  But you could see the definition of her skull in her face.  I wish the picture would have came out better.

phone13

I saw this car pulling into my apartment complex.  Seriously?  Somebody would actually do that to their car.  I know there are some NASCAR fans out there, but come on.  I wonder if they get paid to have Pepsi and Frito-Lay advertised on their regular car.  I could be sitting on a gold mine.  I don’t care what my car looks like, I could advertise and stay at home.  Maybe I should spam everyone about this idea, send me $1 and I’ll give you a great idea to make money from home.  Genius!

phone10

Me and kitty snoozing.  I was supposed to be heading to the shower but the bed was calling my name.

phone11

I took this last night, in the Taco Bell drive-thru, at midnight.  This can was sitting on his bumper.  I assume it had been there while he drove down the road to get to the drive-thru.  Either that, or it was glued to his bumper for unsuspecting bloggers to take a photo of it.

phone12

Kitty and Cheri sleeping this morning.  She’s not going to like me posting this picture here, but the kitty is so cute.  Oh yeah, you are to honey!

I know, exciting stuff.  No wonder I can’t even hit double digits in followers.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling you ascent into double digits is right around the corner. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish I could say it was a big idea I had but I just threw it together. It's funny how those seem to be better posts then the planned out ones.

      Delete