Saturday, April 9, 2011

It’s been awhile

I haven’t been on much this week due to I’ve been trying to get some auctions going on ebay. Between all the scanning and typing out the lists for the lots, it’s been a busy week. As a matter of fact, I only posted once on facebook this week so that should say something.

fool moon

I started Jim Butcher’s “Fool Moon” today. After a brief hiatus to read some freebies, and for the most part, be disappointed by said freebies, I am back to reading “the Dresden Files”. I’m over half-way through and it’s as good as advertised. I’ll type more about the book when I finish it. Which will probably be early next week. I’m on the floor at work so I’ll only get to read on breaks so it may take me the rest of the week to finish.

As far as the rest of the week goes. Not much has happened. Been mostly working on my cards. They posted Saturday and then cancelled it which was a good thing so I could go with Cheri to Florence, KY to pick up our oldest daughter. Left this morning about 20 after 7 and didn’t get back home again till around 9 this evening. Hit a horrible rain storm going through Dayton, for a little while you couldn’t see 20 or 30 feet in front of you. There must have been an accident just in front of us because all of the sudden everyone was hitting their brakes and sliding all over. I hit my brakes and slid but managed to go across 3 lanes and then back over 1 to avoid all cars and debris from the crash. Cheri was a little freaked, John Paul had his head down and didn’t see anything. We survived. Picked up Skyler and headed to Cheri’s sisters to hang out and have some very good ding dong cake. It’s exactly like it sounds, a cake that taste’s just like ding dongs. We had it for Skyler’s birthday. Had a good time hanging out and then went to my grandparents to take a few pics of some stuff they want me to sell for them. Then finally home. A long day, but now I’m sitting and relaxing while watching “Love and Other Drugs” with my baby. And catching up my blogs. And thinking about bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment