Thursday, March 17, 2011

Previous/Next Book

Finished reading "The Vampire's Warden" by S.J. Wright on Tuesday, after starting it on Monday. It was pretty good, I liked the storyline of (at least what I think the storyline is) a sorta jail for vampire's. The book could have been longer and explained a little more, such as what exactly is the meadow. It said that Michael was the only vampire being held against his will, so why would a vampire want to be held against his will. The author said there was other vampires in the meadow, but Michael was the only one awake. So again, why would a vampire agree to go to eternal sleep under a lockdown of sorts. Like I said, loved the storyline, but could have used a lot more explaining to understand more. She is supposed to write a couple of more books in the series, so here's hoping more of that gets explained. I started "the Wild Sight" by Loucinda McGary. As far as I can tell so far, the main male character sees visions when touching certain items, really more like lives the visions. I'm hoping it picks up a little bit the more I read. It has enough of a line to keep me reading more, but if it stays at the pace it's at so far, it won't impress me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment