Sunday, March 27, 2011

Media catchup for the week

Just a rundown of my life this week as told by media sources. (Makes me sound like a somebody doesn't it.)


We'll start on facebook. That seems to be where I spend most of my time anyways.

March 19th, 2011



I'm a geek at heart and I just thought this was hilarious. Still do!

March 21st, 2011 - Happy Birthday to my most beautiful wife. I can't imagine my life without her undeserving love. Happy Birthday baby!!!!!


Obviously, it was my wife's birthday. I got the oldest daughter to watch the 2 youngest and we went out to Olive Garden (her choice). I had to talk her into it being as she has never gone out for her birthday. Which I find rather pathetic of her Virginia family. She (like me) doesn't think much of her birthday, which is fine. But to know in her adult life, not one family member has taken her out. The fact that her daughter hasn't given her a gift most of those doesn't sit well either. Don't get me started on that side of her family. That would be a very lengthy blog. Anyways, we had a great time, it was nice to be out with just the 2 of us. The pic to the left is a retake of her blowing out the candle. I secretly told the waitress it was her birthday, I was hoping for singing but all they did was bring us some cake. Cake was very delicious, just ask the oldest, she ate most of it when we got home.

March 23rd, 2011 - Only met him once but heard all about him from my wife. He seemed to be a truly unique and interesting man. Would have loved to had the chance to met him. Click here for article.

I had never actually met Louie, but had seem him time to time. My wife has talked about him a lot and given me run downs of his life story as she knew it. She had talked to him on occasion and from what I've heard, he was a very open individual and just liked people. He didn't ask for anything in return, just did what he wanted to do and was happy that way.

March 23rd, 2011 - My wife and her new baby! I've been replaced. :-(


My wife, who has said she wants no pets since she moved up here, gave in and let us get a cat. Now she is absolutely in love with it. I never thought I'd see her spend this much time it. I think she's with it anytime she sits down and nobody is home. I think it's hilarious how much she loves this cat after not wanting one for so long.

March 24th, 2011 - I'd request other friends names for "words with friends" but it's embarrassing enough getting my but whipped by my wife daily. Stupid game.

"Words with Friends" is essentially Scrabble app, only you can play up to 20 different games with other people on their phones. My wife and I usually play 1 game for most of the day while I'm at work. I don't have the time while I'm at work to play so I usually do about a word every few hours so it takes awhile to get in a game. She's playing with a few friends as well. I don't know how well she does against them but she kicks my ass continuously. I have yet to beat her.

March 25th, 2011 - Listening to AC/DC's "Thunderstruck." It's gotten me excited to go to a White Sox game. Nothing like live sports in a stadium with thousands of fans.


Sox do their opening lineups to that song so now every time I hear it, I think of being at the stadium, smelling all the food. I love going to Sox games. It's the same with Michigan football games. Just love the atmosphere.

Been craving for the Sox to start their season. I hate spring training games because half the starters only play at the beginning of the games. I'm sure my wife's excited too, NOT!!! I think she's gonna hate me by the time summer is up. I got her to play fantasy baseball, I'm hoping she'll get hooked into watching it like she did fantasy football. By the end of the season, she was right there next to me, every Sunday, watching NFL Red Zone and the Colts. Got my fingers crossed, stranger things have happened, she loves me after all. Who would have seen that coming.



March 26th, 2011 - Check in with my wife at the BMV.

Not much to say with that one. Been trying to get her Indiana plates but we've been fighting with the stupid people in Virginia trying to get her title from them.

Today - Just because it's funny, and true.



This weeks tweets from Twitter, I duplicate some of my Facebook Status' with my tweets so I won't expound on those. And I usually tweet more about sports than everyday stuff.



March 21st, 2011 - Happy Birthday to my most beautiful wife. I can't imagine my life without her undeserving love. Happy Birthday baby!!!!!

March 22nd, 2011 - Watching the webcast. I hate listening to other teams announcers, they just don't compare to Hawk and Stoney.

After I posted that, I realized they were Sox announcers, just not Hawk and Steve Stone. Either way, they just aren't the same, most people don't like them, but I guess I do if I'm missing them while watching the games.

March 24th, 2011 - New Blog post - Media Humor:

See previous blog post, on March 24th, called Media humor.

March 24th, 2011 - I'd request other friends names 4 words with friends, but it's embarrassing enough getting my butt whipped by my wife daily. Stupid game.

March 25th, 2011 - Listening to AC/DC's Thunderstruck. It's gotten me excited to go to a game. Nothing like live sports at a stadium.

March 26th, 2011 - Funny toon w/ @ and @ http://smellslikemascot.blogspot.com/2011/03/cone.html - Get well Jake, we need you

No comments:

Post a Comment