Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The floor sucks

During the course of my rotations at work, 3 weeks I spend on the line, the other week on the floor. I absolutaly hate working the floor. It's not hard, it's actually probably the easiest week of the month. My issue is the people. I used to be a people person, not anymore. I guess I'm just old and cranky but I just hate dealing with idiots, and premadonna's, and generally, people who are full of themselves. Now don't get me wrong, not everyone down there is like that. But the few that are, just irritate the crap out me anymore. Nobody thinks about anyone but themselves anymore. It's the way of the world nowadays, and it's not changing. Does that mean I have to change? Apparently I'm already a dinosaur because I'm considered old school thinking because I consider those around me. When I work the line the other 3 weeks of the month, I work by myself and don't really have to deal with anyone but a few people. And that's the way I like it. I guess I'm the cranky old man now. At only 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment